Wednesday, January 09, 2008

CUTI!!!
Thank God for all the public holidays, state holidays and whatever holidays in Malaysia! Woohoo... I reaally needed this rest and sleep. I think many people would agree with me... LOL

I was talking to one of my new colleagues, and found out that she just broke up with her fiancé. She was not feeling very down, as it was an "expected" breakup, you know the numbers - quarrel almost everyday, and almost everything also got something to quarrel about. She was pessimistic about ever finding the "right one".

Can't blame her, really. I was in her shoes a couple of years ago so I could identify with her feelings. Besides, I DO have a handful of girl friends who are still in the search mode.

So I really want to thank God that at the right time, at the right place, He has led me to my darling. She's not just "right" for me... she's perfect. You know a jigsaw puzzle? Every piece is a perfect fit. Every part of our lives is like that piece of a jigsaw puzzle. Even in the area of life partner. Sometimes, in life, we found a really nice looking piece, and in the beginning, it "fits" really nicely, or rather "looks" and "feels" really nice on the puzzle board. But when you start to fill up all the other pieces, you found out that that piece doesn't really FIT into the whole puzzle. It's just not part of the whole puzzle, or picture. And some of us, like me, takes in several of these pieces along our life, and get discouraged and confused, wondering where is that final piece that will complete the whole puzzle or picture.

Well, fret not, because God's plan is always perfect. And He makes all things beautiful in His time. Instead of worrying and wondering when and where and who is that life partner will come into your life, why not let God fill up that "missing" piece in your life. Whether he places a life-partner-piece in your life or not, it doesn't matter, because you will never be disappointed when He fills up that part of your life. And at the meantime, work on BEING the perfect piece. I DO NOT believe that not a single person on this Earth is attracted to you AND is the "right one" for you. Sometimes, it just takes a bit of trust, courage and openness to finding that person. And besides, there ARE books and articles you can read up to improve your attractiveness. No matter what, STAY POSITIVE. Keep focused on Jesus' love. And also do your own part too. That person is definitely not going to drop down from heaven. And God will not make that person come and talk to you. Hello! Wake up! If you are waiting, and he is waiting, then probably that's why you are still waiting... LOL Please forgive some really stupid dumbass guys who's got no guts to approach girls. But hey, this is the 21st century. I think it is a lame excuse to blame it on guys who never made any move on girls. Sometimes, you just need some mindset-cleansing to get rid of whatever societal "rules" or "traditions". No time? Come on... we all got 24 hours. Did God give extra hours to those who are engaged or in a relationship? Of course not, right? No time? Then MAKE some time for it. If you have 5 mins to read this post, don't tell me you don't have 5 mins to go talk to some guy. It doesn't have to take 1 hour or 2 hours ok. Make it short and sweet and leave the guy wanting for somemore. LOL... And what's with the PAST, huh? What does a failure or 2 (or 3 for me) in the PAST got to do with your chances of SUCCESS now? Don't ever let your PAST hold you back from moving forward. And don't ever HANG ON to someone who don't give a damn whether you are alive or not. Ooppss... maybe that was too crude, or too harsh, but you know I am right. I have yet to meet any friend who WAITED and WAITED and WAITED for the person, and eventually succeeded and got together with that person he/she waited for years. And besides, if you really like and care about someone, would YOU keep that person waiting?

I think I shall keyboard off here. Said a lot of stuffs already. And it is up to you to take it or leave it. Oh well... all the best and never give up! Gambate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home